My little Walter

Monday, September 15, 2014

Grass clippings

Post for Saturday- September 13, 2014

Yesterday it rained .87 of an inch and while we really need the precipitation it just saddens me because I know Walter is once again knee deep in mud.


This is under his shade shelter...how does his owner expect him to live in these deplorable conditions?


His worthless owners were not home and they did not feed him before they left. I am out of horse pellets and I am down to my last box of Corn Flakes.  So what could I feed him?


Remembered the tall grass and proceeded to cut him some, being ever so careful that a snake was not hiding there.  Where is Ralph when I need him?


I cut him several buckets but then again the bucket is small.


I have wanted to make a little table that he can not flip like he did this chair but alas I have no building skills :(


This way I can bungy cord a plastic container and fill it with food or water and have it not be seen by his worthless owners.


With my CRS...I often forget but I recalled I had some grass clipping I had saved from a few months ago and fed him that as well.  That is the closest thing to hay that I have.


Glad I did because his owners did not feed him at all today.  Last time I checked on him they were not back from wherever.

No comments:

Post a Comment