My little Walter

Sunday, September 28, 2014

He came to graze

Mom called out to me because she saw this big brown thing by the garage and did not know what it could be.  Looked out the window and it was half of Walter's body, lol.


It was 11:15 a.m. but we have no idea what time they brought him.  Went to check that they had raised the barbed wire and they had.  Then went about filling up his water containers.


I was not expecting him but I am so glad his owner brought him.  He ate and ate going from one lot to the other and drank freshly poured water.


I did see a man but it was not his owner, weed eating by the lot where his corral sits.  Glad Walter got to graze and also that his feet were not in that wet and nasty mud.

Some parts are still wet so he left his hoof prints :D

He left like he arrived...without notice.  I got busy and by the time I went outside he was already in his corral.  At least tonight I do not have to wonder if he is hungry or has water.

No comments:

Post a Comment