My little Walter

Thursday, February 19, 2015

A great Wednesday!

One thing is to be feeling sick and another to feel sad and sick. I was worried about Ralph since the last time I saw him he was sneezing so much and then the cold front hit.

It was around one thirty in the afternoon when I first saw Pedrito, he was by himself.  I was so happy to see him!  We had been saving our chicken and turkey legs in case they ever showed up. I grabbed them and went outside to feed them to him.

I would have liked to have given some to Tontolin as well, but he was not around.  I even fed him his new dog food.  He was happy at the welcome feast.  I even pet him for the first time and he liked that too. In no time flat he was asleep.

What do you know, about an hour later Ralph showed up!  Lol, did some one forget to tell me it was supposed to be critter reunion day?

To round out the party Tontolin showed up with El Enano. El Enano (Dwarf in Spanish) is the dog that Ralph grew up with and whom is his good buddy.

Pedrito and Tontolin slept in their usual places in the front yard.  Even barked at something last evening but again this morning they took off and have not returned.

Ralph was here but he is still not looking up to par.

No comments:

Post a Comment