My little Walter

Monday, March 23, 2015

Tontolin decided to go off on his own

Tontolin decided to go off on his own.  Actually, I was expecting him to do that any day after the way Pedrito tries to run every aspect of his life.  He is not allowed to get near me, nor does not have access to the food I put out for both of them.


I know he is a little on the dumb side but he is a good dog. The last time he was here all day was on Saturday, March 7th.  I finally saw him Friday March 20th when it started to rain and he went into the garage to see if there was food and there wasn't!  Pedrito had left to go on his rounds but eaten everything.

He once again came back this Saturday but he quickly left.  Sure wish he would come back!

2 comments:

  1. That Pedrito is a diabolito! I'd send him on his way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is a diablito alright and it would take a tank truck to make him leave :D

      On a positive note Tontolin has been coming around these past couple of days but only for a short visit.

      Delete