My little Walter

Sunday, June 28, 2015

Walter went home

This morning at 8:00 a.m. Walter was still here.  We were not expecting rain until noon...but we all know that weather forecasting is not an exact science...no wonder the thunder, lighting and rain came earlier than expected.

I was so tired I went back to bed though I could hear the lighting and the rain pounding on the roof. Around 9:00 a.m. I heard the dogs bark very loudly...knew then and there that someone had come unto the property but frankly did not care.

When I finally got up...could not see Walter anywhere...and then I spotted something moving in the corral, and knew it had to be him....sure enough it was.  Why would they come for him after the heavy rain we had last night?  His corral was a pigs pen :(

Hope he comes back soon because there is no way I can take care of him during this summer.  My back is killing me and my right leg is giving me fits...there is no way I can walk to his corral to feed and water him.  Sure wish some authority would take matters into their own hands and remove him from that horrible man known as his owner!

2 comments:

  1. Hope so too.
    My hip and leg are doing the same, and i couldn't go thru with the MRI. Have an apt on the 7th, hoping an injection will help. GOT to have something done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry to hear that Trouble. I hope the injection helps and you soon get to feeling better.

    ReplyDelete