My little Walter

Thursday, May 12, 2016

Today they emerged

Late this afternoon I was removing clothes from the clothesline when I noticed two things bopping around. The grass (weeds) are a little high but there they were two puppies playing and then they came running towards me.


The first thing they did was go for my tennis shoe laces and the other tried to climb my leg.  Was surprised they were not afraid of me.  Then I saw two more emerging from the mini jungle that is our backyard.


I held my breath hoping there were no more, when I spotted a lone puppy in the background.


So she has five puppies and they turned five weeks old today.  Tammy pretty much  spends most of her day sleeping under dad's old car or by the kitchen door.



She was napping after her evening meal and did not realize they finally found where she hangs out. They wanted to nurse and she took off running!  jajajajaja...guess she would not win mother of the year :)



Her last litter also consisted of five puppies. Two were very feisty, one was normal, one was underweight and one was a loner.  The same scenario appears to be repeating itself.

Anyone want a puppy?

No comments:

Post a Comment