My little Walter

Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Unwelcome Critter

Two days ago as I was running around trying to remove debris before the storm hit, I saw this grayish skinny thin about a foot long wiggling around trying to eat some bird poop on the cement.  I stopped and looked at it from afar.  Apparently, he or she saw me too and wiggled away.

There were some things I needed to remove but there was no way I was going near the area.  It was probably a garden snake but it freaked me out just the same. I hate snakes of any kind and I know it is a phobia I have to overcome or I will never be able to move to Terlingua :-(

The chicken and her chicks no longer visit us. I do not know if our neighbor has moved them to the new lot he bought or if he has sold them to his Mexican partners in Ciudad Acuna.

2 comments:

  1. I've seen two snakes in the last 6 months, that one in Florida was quick! I'm glad it was running away. Good luck Ms Belinda!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Two snake sightings in six months would have made me battier than I already am. Glad it was going the opposite direction and you did not have to confront it.

      Delete