My little Walter

Saturday, November 9, 2019

I am very sad...Sonny is missing!

I have been so sad I have not even wanted to make a post.  As you know I spent nine days at the Terlingua Chili Cook-off and before I left I made sure there was plenty of food and water for my boys Paquito, Nico, Sonny and my little girl Katie.

I usually make two trips when I go to Terlingua to make sure everything is alright at home and to leave things I do not need and or stock-up on those that I require.  When I came back in the middle of my vacation they had eaten all the food I left them...though they had help from the other stray cats in the neighborhood but they are very resourceful and love to hunt prey.

All the boys and Katie were here but when I came back from my trip Sonny was nowhere to be found. I looked around but could not find him and somehow convinced myself he would be back.  Here it is six days later and he is still missing.

It reminded me of Rudy who also left earlier this year not to be seen again.

Who knew these would be the last pictures I would take of my boy...:-(





2 comments:

  1. Could the cats have fallen prey to Coyotes?
    If they are still alive they'll wander back.
    Be Safe and Enjoy!

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Though we live in the county this is a sub-division with lots of people and noise. I have never seen a Coyote out here even when we first moved here and were the tenth family to do so.

      I went to the City of Del Rio Animal Control but he was not there either. I have not lost hope yet.

      Delete