My little Walter

Saturday, March 16, 2013

No news is good news?

I am trying to think positive and remembering that in the past whenever the owner had a problem with the Sheriff on account of Walter... he would vanish him to his cousins house for a week or two.  Even though to my knowledge he quit having problems after I gave up and stopped reporting him.

Spot where I last saw him laying

Walter is a pretty big horse and if he had been dragged it would show on the poop dirt floor in his corral. Another thing is there is this big round wire thing in the middle and they would have had to move it out of the way to get him out and it would also show on the dirt.


I am thinking Walter walked out of the corral on his own and was taken somewhere...I am hoping a vet, though to be honest I don't think he has ever been to one in his life.

I have not seen the owner's truck since Thursday, just the wife's car.  No sign of the two boys either, so I could inquire as to his whereabouts.

Please keep a good thought for Walter.

2 comments:

  1. Thx for the update, and please ask when you can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will ask whenever I see the kid. It is usually easier to tell when kids are lying.

    ReplyDelete