My little Walter

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

He is still ignoring me

You would think after a couple  days of absence he would be happy to see me...but he is still ignoring me.  If he were a kid I would say his parents told him not to speak to me but being a horse...that is not a possibility!

Yesterday I spotted the kid and his father backing up the horse trailer and loading him up.  I wondered where they were taking him and for how long.  We had an event to get ready for so I did not dwell on the subject too long.

We got back late last night and I could not tell whether or not he was back in his corral.  This morning when I went to take out the trash I could see he was eating his hay.  I walked up to the fence line but like I have mentioned before, when he is eating he is oblivious to the world.  Only one time before they vanished him for a week did he actually stop eating and walked up to me.

I do not know why I have a feeling that perhaps they are breeding him.  I certainly hope not because I am sure his owner is expecting another horse in return :-(

Thanks for visiting Walter's World.

2 comments: