My little Walter

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Part of Plastic Roof Blew

Walter's owner works out of town...I saw him arrive yesterday but did not see hide or hair of him until around 8:30 p.m. tonight.  Actually I could care less about his itinerary the only reason I mention it is because I thought he was going to be home to take care of Walter.

Assuming he was around I did not go check on him until around noon.  It was very windy and thankfully not that hot.  The high was 78 and the low 62.  The first thing I noticed was that part of his plastic roof had blown off.


Unfortunately not the part that I wanted to blow...the one with the sharp edge that cut his eye the other time.


Here it looks like he is hiding from me...as if saying...not the camera again woman!


With the sun shining on his barrel I can see the waterline and it could sure use some more water.  However that was not to be.  I was watering the trees and weeds when I saw the kid feed him at 7:30 p.m.  He did not even take a look at it and after seven hours, I am sure it was in need of a refill.


No comments:

Post a Comment