My little Walter

Friday, April 26, 2013

Party at Walter's

Went to visit Walter this morning and to see if the coast was clear.  It was...so I came back with his pellets and some water.  As is customary he declined the water but started eating the pellets.

I say started...because he turned around to look toward his house and Ramon was there!  I know he saw me but I do not know if he saw the pink bucket since I try to shield it by feeding him under the fence line.  I stayed there and did my best to conceal it but Walter was still chewing and he was not happy I took his food away!


Ramon was cleaning his yard and throwing stuff around, even saw him sweeping the front porch of his shed.  His wife was out and about and I thought how strange it was that she was home at this hour.  It was even stranger when I saw the kid helping his mother...is he not supposed to be in school?

Later it all became clear when I began smelling bar-b-q and heard the music going.  Have no idea what they were celebrating but with so many people and kids running around...I could not feed him...though he did have water in his barrel.


Pacquiao (the family dog) not being the most well mannered pooch...was not happy that they locked him up in Walter's horse trailer.


Walter was not thrilled to have to put up with his barking and on top of that...he did not get supper.

Just went outside to check and the party is still going on.  Strange though...they are all singing songs...they don't actually have music on or if they do I can not hear it.



2 comments:

  1. Looks like just ONE of the guests would have taken pity on Walter, seen his condition.

    ReplyDelete