My little Walter

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Three days without water

No water Saturday, Sunday or Monday until 6:00 p.m. when the father came home from out of town.

This was taken Sunday  April 21st at 8:42 p.m.  Earlier Walter had knocked down the barrel so the kid could see it was empty.  He limited himself to picking it up and moving it by the dead mesquite tree and only fed him.

Sunday night I gave him 7.5 gallons of water.



These were taken Monday April 22nd at 12:30 p.m. as you can tell the barrel had not been moved from its previous spot.


Zoomed in from another angle where one can clearly see there is not a drop of water in the barrel.


Being Monday no one was home so I was able to water him all day.  He drank 13.5 gallons.

2 comments:

  1. Do you think they know you do this, so they don't ever worry about Walter? Not that you have a choice! Not feeding or watering is the worst of animal cruelty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do not know what to think Trouble. A few months back I thought the father was testing me by not watering him to see if it was me who was calling the Sheriff on him.

      This man...heck the whole family does not deserve to own any animals...even the dog has to go looking for food.

      Delete