My little Walter

Monday, May 20, 2013

Walter can be stubborn!

I went to see him at 9:00 a.m. if he had been fed this morning...he had eaten all evidence of it.  Bears mentioning that they did not feed him last night either.  Fed him and hard as I tried...he once again refuses to drink water...he just wants more food!

It got to 98 with a heat index of 100 and I really wanted him to be hydrated but little Walter can be stubborn at times :-(

This afternoon I kept a close eye on his corral but the kid was nowhere to be seen and he did not get fed tonight either.  I did not get a chance to go feed him until 10:10 p.m.  While I was walking to his corral I saw two cars with the lights on parked in the church parking lot and thought it was odd.  Turns out they were Sheriff Constable's.  They saw me carrying his pink container but I do not think they saw me feeding him because that area is too dark and one of the horse trailers blocks me.

When Walter finished I went to bring back two gallons of water and they were still there.  Not that it matters just threw that in for the record and for accuracy.

No comments:

Post a Comment