My little Walter

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Where did he go today?

Went to put out the trash at 7:00 a.m. looked toward his owner's driveway and saw he was home this time in a white truck!  Thought he left yesterday?  After the rains last night wanted to check up on him but apparently he had not been fed yet.  With his owner there went back home.

Around 10:15 a.m. went to see if his owner was gone and since his truck was no longer there made my way to the corral.  I could not see him but I figured he was probably taking a nap even though with Pacquio's loud barking who could sleep?

No Walter or horse trailer

Was hoping this sharp plastic thing had blown last night!

Nope...he was not there and his horse trailer was gone.  Have no idea where his owner took him.  However Pacquiao was going nuts...then I noticed there was a rooster beside him crowing...had never seen him before kind of reminded me of Carl of TFL.  I guess his owner tied him up to the Taco Trailer and if you recall from the party they had...he went nuts because they had locked him up in Walter's trailer...jajajajaja :D



Tried to zoom in as much as I could
Kept an eye out for him as I was busy and it was hot...got to 97 degrees this afternoon.  He must have gotten home after 5:00 p.m. wonder where he was for eight hours?  Made my way to the corral where I spotted him leaning his head way down in his water barrel....when will these people learn to turn on a darn water hose?  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!




Kept on hearing a dog barking but not as loud as Pacquiao and then saw it was Baby Pacquiao in his crate.  Could this have been why his dad was barking this morning to keep the rooster away from his offspring?

Baby Pacquiao is in the crate by the mesquite tree

No comments:

Post a Comment