My little Walter

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

My little guy is back!


After sixteen days, my little Walter is back...:-)

Went to close the gate when I saw his horse tail gagging a little after 8:00 p.m.  He must of come home between 6:00 p.m. and 8:00 p.m.


Immediately went to see him but when I called out to him he ignored me!  Went back to the house to get my camera to be able to document his return.  Tried to get him to come to the fence but he was too busy eating the weeds that have grown during his absence.



2 comments:

  1. Glad to see him back, I think,,, lol. (was he in a better place?) what I meant.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew what you meant...I wondered the same thing myself.

      At least this summer he has shade for the first time since his owner bought him.

      Delete