My little Walter

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Cold front on the way

I honestly do not know if the kid or father feed him before they go to school or work.  The earliest I make it down there is after 10:00 a.m. when I finish my morning chores.  All I know is that he gobbles up the horse pellets I take him.

What I am sure of is that he has not been fed in the afternoon or evenings in a couple of days.  I keep close tabs on him and on the cars in the driveway at any given time.

The father works very odd hours and then disappears for a couple of days.  When I do go feed him at night I can see that the television set is on which leads me to believe that at least the kid (more like a teenager) is home.

With the rain and the cold front on the way I made sure he got a very good meal tonight...though I was disappointed he turned down the water I offered him.

Thanks for visiting Walter's World.

2 comments:

  1. This blog always makes me so sad. The mule across the street if gone, and I sure hope it's into a big pasture where he can kick up his heels sometimes. I miss him tho.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can imagine how it makes me feel having to write it Trouble, but I have to document what happens to this poor helpless horse.

    I still have hopes that someday this blog can be used in court as evidence against his worthless owners.

    Like you...I hope the mule is in a better place. Funny how we get attached to animals that are not even ours.

    ReplyDelete