My little Walter

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Simply Shameful!

It has been drizzling and cloudy for the most part this week.  Tonight we are expecting a cold front so I went to check up on my little guy this afternoon.  I took a gallon water jug and his green container just in case and sure enough he drank it up immediately :-(


When I looked in his corral it was obvious why he was so thirsty.  Darn those heartless people especially that worthless kid...though as a 15 or 16 year old he can no longer be called that.  I guess he is now a lazy ass teenager...grrrrrrr!!!!

No water

No food

Karma is a bitch and I hope when both he and his father are old and in a nursing home their care taker "forgets" to feed and water them both.  Believe me it happens and I have seen it with my own eyes as my father was in a nursing home for six years before he passed away.


Who in the heck can not take pity on this little sweet face?

2 comments:

  1. Do you think they know YOU will take care of him if they don't? Surely no one can be that heartless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These people are that heartless!!

    There is really no way for them to know that I take care of him or at least I do not think so.

    ReplyDelete