My little Walter

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Imbecile Teenager

Was looking out the window when I saw that worthless teenager jog by our house...was there no school today?  Went to the corral and I saw that the water barrel was now upright but I could not tell if it had been filled.

Did not have my camera on me to document how perfectly he had it aligned. Know this lazy ass teenager too well to believe he had filled it up... I believe he did it for my benefit. It takes a lot more than that to outwit me...you heartless imbecile teenager!!!

Not wanting to be caught watering him decided to come back later this time with a gallon of water. Due to my bad back can only carry one...max two gallons at a time.

During my absence I believe Walter must have downed that sucker again because while upright...that barrel was not in the same perfect position under the new tubing.  As a matter of fact, it was at least four feet from it. Had it been full, that idiot teenager would not have been able to move it!


As I have noted before, Walter would rather eat than drink water.  I came back with only water and he quickly lapped up four gallons.  Returned after sunset and fed him a good dinner, as it is going to be close to the freezing mark tonight.

This makes day three of no water or food by his worthless owners.

No comments:

Post a Comment