My little Walter

Saturday, December 7, 2013

Cats do in fact have nine lives

A new cat has been roaming the house these past three weeks.  It is white and black and looks to be around 6 months old.  Every time I see him, I do not have my camera on me to take his picture.  Well, actually I have not been close enough to determine if it is a girl or a boy.

I never run off cats for as you know I have a morbid fear of snakes and rats and the two tend to go hand in hand.  If the neighborhood cats eat the rats then there is no food supply for the snakes!



Remember Waldo?  He is the cat that practically lived here until that day that his leg got caught in some sort of animal trap.  I tried to help him but he was scare and probably in a lot of pain.  Had not seen him since and for all practical purposes knew he was dead :(


Or so I thought...well on Tuesday morning there was a cat fight right by the kitchen door.  Went out to see what all the commotion was about and I will be darn if it wasn't Waldo running off the new cat!

His left hind leg looked to have had some sort of amputation but he looked fat and healthy otherwise. Again my respects to all those people that have a concealed weapon on them...I do not know how they do it...I can't even carry my camera on me half the time and it sure weighs less than a firearm!

Anyways he chased him or her out of the property and since that day I have not seen either one of them.

I am very happy Waldo is OK :-)

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. They sure seem to be Trouble.

      Only wish my old beloved 14 old cat had been giving another chance but I guess he had gone through all his lives by then :(

      Delete