My little Walter

Friday, February 21, 2014

My little guy is on his own

It has been nine days since I have had a chance to post.  I have no way of knowing if the persons who read this blog also read my main blog.  For those that do not follow my other blog...I have been having problems with both of my legs even though my right leg seems to be worst.

Making a trip to Walter's corral involves uneven terrain and lots of prickly cacti.  I can not take the chance of falling down nor can I carry water or food with me...so what is the point of going?

Another reason is that since his owner has cleared his lot, he can easily see me from his house.  While he is getting fed once a day the only thing that bothers me is that yesterday when we passed by there both when we were coming home from the hospital and also after I came back from the laundromat...he did not appear to have water.  His head was way down the inside of the barrel.

So my little guy is on his own until I get to feeling up to par :-(

2 comments:

  1. I always read both when they're here. And it always makes me so sad about Walter. Keep hoping something will change.

    ReplyDelete