My little Walter

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Paid an early visit

If you read my main blog, you are aware that I was rudely awaken this morning by a tractor unnecessarily clearing the corner lot.  Went outside to check it out and gave them a go to hell look.  It was 7:30 a.m. and I did not see Walter when I looked toward the direction of his corral.  His owner who must be unemployed as he has been home since November does not get up early or at least not to feed him and I doubted he would have saddled him up and taken him for a ride this early in the morning.


Made my way to the corral and saw he was laying down and his eyes looked sad and tired.


Unfortunately he was also laying down next to a pile of horse manure :-(


He heard me and he lifted his head up but did not look my way.  I am worried that while he has food he does not have water and with Ramón clearing his lot all day I can not give him any and even if I do...I think Walter thinks he is a camel.


No comments:

Post a Comment