My little Walter

Thursday, August 7, 2014

Walter meets Ralph

I feel so bad for not making more trips during the day to check-up on Walter.  Late this afternoon I came outside and Walter immediately saw me and began moving side to side in desperation...I already knew what that meant :-(

Though I have gallon milk jugs outside, I came inside and filled up two with fresh cool water.  Just as I thought, here it reached 101 degrees and that worthless teenager didn't even bother to check on him or fill his water barrel.



For those new to Walter's blog I have back problems and if that was not enough...I recently developed severe pain in my legs.


To get to Walter's corral I have to go through a rocky area as well as through some prickly plants to avoid been seen by his owners. Today I had a bodyguard whom I have named Ralph and who also wanted to meet Walter :)


I can only carry two gallons at a time and he got tired of following me back and forth, so he decided to wait for me as he kept an eye on Walter.

If this was a video you could see little Walter
moving his head back and forth.

At first he kept his distance as he watched me talking to Walter and petting him. After a while he got closer.  Little Walter did not seem to pay much attention to Ralph.


When I went to get his horse pellets I saw my neighbor walking her dog.  She is the one that told me she has to feed Ralph and his pal the dog because her worthless neighbors wont feed them.


Needless to say when I got back he was gone...had gone after my neighbor for his second supper.


No comments:

Post a Comment