My little Walter

Thursday, December 4, 2014

Two month post

I can not believe that I am going on two months without a post.  As you know I ditched my internet service provider back in October, then I was busy preparing for my trip to the desert.


During October and November, his owner brought Walter to graze on several occasions for which I was grateful since the yard was out of control.


Unfortunately he usually visited after a rain event and he left big holes all over the yard. Though I would rather have holes, than see him pent up in his wet and soggy corral with mud up to his ankles.


Here he has room to lay down in the dirt and roll around much like a cat and dog do to soothe their body from all the mosquito, horse flies as well as flea bites.  However, it left him even dirtier. I tried to brush him but he did not much care for it and quickly took off.


I usually catch rain water in buckets and then use it to water my mother's plants.  Even though I set up a big tub of regular tap water for him...he preferred to drink the rain water.


Will do another post soon to catch you up on what has been going on in Walter's World.  Thank you for dropping by.

4 comments:

  1. It looks like Walter is a nice neighbor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks GOOD, was so concerned for him. Thanks for update. Glad he's getting to eat your "lawn". lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Trouble. His help with the lawn (weeds) is very much appreciated.

      Delete