My little Walter

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Early supper

Monday afternoon I could tell that Walter was restless.  Went to visit him...to calm him down...pulled him some fresh grass.  He quickly ate it and wanted more. Decided to go back to the house and pick some from our yard.


It was about 7:30 p.m. and I usually do not feed him this early but what the heck.


After the grass, I fed him his mature horse pellets which he loves.  He had just finished his supper when his owner drove up.  I ducked behind the cinder block fence until he went into the house which seemed like a long time!

I then made a mad dash to mom's house.  Kept an eye on him from the kitchen window. Was glad I had fed him as his owners never did tonight.

As far a Ralph is concerned...he has not come around since the last post :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment