My little Walter

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Walter went home

I did not go to bed until 7:30 a.m. this morning...the telephone rang at 9:30 a.m. and woke me up. Seems my mother's friends knocked on the door this morning but we were both asleep and did not hear a thing.  Her friend said he left something for her by the door.

Went to bring it in but I was still sleepy as all get out so much so, that when I opened the door I did not see Ralph running into the covered porch.  It wasn't until he started meowing that I became aware of his presence. Darn Ralph, I fed you good last night and you are already here?

I prefer to feed him in the porch so the other cats that roam the property don't smell the food and then get into a fight with him.  As he ate I went outside to check on Walter but it did not take long to see that he was back in his corral once more.  It was good having him here...I will miss him :-(

This afternoon I saw his owner opening a new bag of horse pellets and pouring them into the container they keep by the bale of hay.  I watched him give him a good portion of hay to both Dulcinea and Walter.  At least I know he had a good meal today.

This afternoon as I was serving mother dinner Ralph jumped up on top of dad's old car and started meowing.  He usually does not come around for both breakfast and dinner.  I told him he had to wait   He actually threw himself on the window to get my attention.

Needless to say I went outside and fed him dinner even before I ate my own.  Wonder if he has parasites?  He is always hungry and he eats a lot!  It is no wonder he looks like an orange ball :D

No comments:

Post a Comment