My little Walter

Friday, February 27, 2015

I have not forgotten about Walter

No guys, I have not forgotten about Walter.  For good or for bad all things remain the same with him. Since my bout with the flu these past two weeks I mainly have limited myself to checking in on him from the kitchen window. I have gone a couple of times to offer him water which of course he refuses.


His owner and Dulcinea's owner must go in on the hay because they recently bought another one...if only they would actually feed it to him.  Dulcinea's owner got her a brand spanking new aluminum trash can where he keeps her horse pellets which she is fed in the afternoons.

You can see the hay in back of the pick-up

Poor Walter just looks at her eat as they don't bother to feed him at the same time.  I really do not like to go when Pedrito is here because he follows me and gets possessive if I pet Walter. He has tried to bite his face until I swatted him in the butt and yelled at him.


I am glad his owner did not see that or he might not be willing to bring Walter to graze or worst yet, he might retaliate against Pedrito.
 

 The one thing I am glad of is that at least he has Dulcinea to keep him company.


No comments:

Post a Comment