My little Walter

Thursday, June 2, 2016

Pedrito is no longer tied up

We have been having a lot of rain in the state of Texas.  Had to go to San Antonio this past Wednesday and were not sure if due to the severe weather conditions we would have to stay overnight or for a couple of days.

Mom asked me to untie Pedrito.  I decided she was probably right, so he is once again free to roam to his heart's desire.

I watched him from the kitchen window for about 10 minutes when he finally realize he was free.  He started running laps around the house.  We had a strong storm that evening so I was glad he was able to seek shelter.

I was a little apprehensive that he might beat up Oscar but so far he hasn't or not that I have seen.

He is actually getting along with Emilio and Selena (the puppies) after having bitten Emilio on the face when he was still tied because he tried to eat his food.

No comments:

Post a Comment