My little Walter

Tuesday, June 14, 2016

That did not last long

Pedrito being left untied did not last long.  He is way to active for his own good.  I can not afford to have him run off and chase people who happen to walk by mom's property.

I was not able to adopt out Emilio and Selena together.  Emilio went to one home and Selena to another.  In some ways, I miss them.

I bought Pedrito a flea collar last month.  I went to Dollar Tree and saw a dog collar for a dollar and decided to buy one for Oscar.  The cheap Dollar Tree one turned out to be better than the high dollar one I bought for Pedrito.  He loves his collar and it seems to have helped him with those darn fleas.

2 comments:

  1. For some reason your updates aren't showing up on my blog list in the sidebar, so I missed hearing about the puppies. I am glad to hear you placed the two girls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am having problems this evening not seeing my latest blog post on any of the sidebars that carry it :(

    Emilio (the cute one) was a boy and Selena was a girl.

    ReplyDelete