My little Walter

Saturday, June 4, 2016

Where are the puppies?

The five puppies Tammy had were born on mother's property, I saw and took pictures of them all. Two of the puppies found their mother napping under dad's old car and they never went back to their den or their siblings.

The last time I saw them was when they turned six weeks.  I thought I had heard them bark but I never saw them.  One time I gave Tammy chicken bones and she put them on her mouth and took off in the direction of their den.

About two weeks ago when I was feeding Pedrito and he was still tied to the tree close to the fence, I thought I heard dogs barking and running on the lot directly behind where he was. It is a vacant lot with lots of overgrown weeds and shrubs, so I could not see anything.

The neighbor three lots down once told me that Tammy would place her puppies when they got bigger in different lots.  The thing is I have no idea what could have happened to her three puppies. There is a house next to that lot that has about three kids and they play on that lot.  Did they find them and keep them? or did they adopt them out to their friends?  I only hope they ended up in a good forever home.

As far as the two puppies that are still at Mom's...Selena and Emilio...I have not been able to find a home for them.  I take that back, I have found a home for Emilio (the cute one) but I wanted to adopt them out together.

No comments:

Post a Comment