My little Walter

Thursday, October 11, 2018

In the hunt for a new pet carrier

I have been looking to purchase an additional pet carrier.  I saw one at Walmart that is both top as well as front loading but was rather small.  Checked out some that were made of canvas fabric but I think Paquito would shred it to pieces if I tried to place him in it.

I cleaned Blanca's wound with peroxide and applied 3 in 1 ointment which she quickly licked from her leg. I need to take her to the vet in Mexico but I have had a very busy schedule this week.

On another note even though Pollito has yet to clear the southern part of the property, the cats are loving having the run of the northern yard without getting lost in the brush and weeds.

2 comments:

  1. Cats really do have 9 lives & will often heal themselves. It's hard to watch but I've seen it happen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know you are right and Blanca will probably heal on her own. Though I feel sorry for her when I see her hobbling around.

      Delete