My little Walter

Sunday, October 7, 2018

Dollar Tree cat collars

The new collar I bought Nico only lasted him two days before he managed to take it off.  I walked around the two cleared lots but did not find it.  It is a good thing I only paid $1.00 for it. Too bad I never managed to take a picture of him sporting it as he looked quite dapper.

Saturday I made a trip to the Dollar Tree and bought three more as due to their poor quality they do not last long. The only reason I want them to wear one is for the bell to ring and serve as a warning for the birds to avoid becoming a snack.  It has not saved a few but hopefully, it has let others fly away.

Rudy's collar was almost in tatters so I put a new one on this afternoon.  I tried to take his picture but he was not cooperative so this is the best I could do...


It just dawned on me that he likes to stick his tongue out when I photograph him.

Blanca (momma cat) did not show up yesterday but she made an appearance this afternoon. She is still limping and has a wound in her left front leg. I went inside to find some disposable gloves and 3 in 1 Ointment but by the time I came back she had left. Will try to cure her next time she makes an appearance.

2 comments:

  1. There is a lot to be said for the Dollar Tree!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, with all the tariffs being placed on China, it might become more expensive in the future so I am buying all I can now :)

      Delete