My little Walter

Sunday, September 30, 2018

The cats reaction

I was worried about the cats' reaction when the heavy machinery moved in.  I could not bring all of them into the kitchen nor did I know when the man I hired would arrive.  I had intended to at least bring in Paquito as he rushes in when I am carrying the laundry or takes advantage of any opportunity to come into the house.

By the time I heard the tractor, it was too late and I could not find any of them as they had rushed to seek shelter who knows where.  After he left I went outside to look around at the now void of any vegetation northern part of the property.

I called out to them and was surprised that the first one to come out of hiding was Nico the scary cat!  Next was Rudy while Paquito made me really sweat it out as he would not respond to my calls.

Blanca (momma cat) had been missing for two days and she stayed missing until she showed up this afternoon extremely hungry.  Have no idea where she might have been.


Anyhow, it was funny to see their reaction to the new landscape and also to the large pile of brush and shrubbery he left in the back of the house.  They went around smelling everything and of course climbing the pile.


Is it any wonder why I love Paquito!





No comments:

Post a Comment