My little Walter

Saturday, September 29, 2018

New collar for Nico

On a prior post, I was so happy that Nico had finally allowed me to pet him.  Well, after that he turned back to being a scary cat.  I had bought three collars for my boys but Nico had eluded me.

This morning he must have been very hungry because he ran toward his plate and I was able to corral him and put his new collar on without a struggle.  He looks so handsome but would not pose for pictures. Hopefully, I will be able to get some soon even if I have to use the zoom lens.

His brothers had no problem posing with theirs...

Rudy and Paquito (my One Eyed-Jack)



4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I thought he was a girl but when I took him to the vet and he had to have his eye removed they informed me he was indeed a male. I did not have much time to think of a name but in hindsight I wish I had named him Jack.

      Delete
    2. If you start calling him Jack I'll bet he will figure it out..

      Delete
    3. I am used to calling him Paquito and all his paperwork has that listed as his official name.

      Delete