My little Walter

Saturday, June 29, 2019

Blanca sporting her new flea collar

Lately, Blanca (momma cat) comes to eat and then wants to hang around.  She is so mean to her kids Paquito and Nico that they do not want anything to do with her.


Sonny, who is nothing to her has been confronting her a lot lately and chasing her away.

 
Just like other times I have tried to post a video here to no avail.  It now tells me it has uploaded but I still can not see it :-(



I was very happy to see that someone has taken pity upon Blanca and placed a flea collar on her.  She is not going to let you near her unless she trusts you.  I knew right away who so generously bought her one.  It has to be our neighbor three lots down and her daughter who love animals in particular strays as much as I do.

Blanca with her new flea collar


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I am still not able to see it from my computer the important thing is for you the readers to be able to view it. Thank you for letting me know.

      Delete