My little Walter

Monday, July 1, 2019

New coupon

I had every intention of going to Tractor & Supply to use my 10% off coupon plus 5% additional savings on cat or dog food...but somehow never got around to it :-(

I was therefore pleasantly surprised to find a new coupon in my email today with the same offer.  I have been considering purchasing a top as well as a front loading pet carrier but they are pricey. While I do not have a problem getting Paquito or Nico in the one I currently own...it is a different story when it comes to Sonny.

Sonny and Nico

While Sonny is not one of Blanca's kittens. he came to mom's house on his own, he does not like to be touched...much like Tammie (my former little stray dog).  I do want to get him fixed like my other boys.

It was hot and humid today high of 96 low of 74 with a heat index of 103 degrees. It is no wonder all they did was sleep.



4 comments:

  1. Grabbing a cat that doesn't want to be touched, good fun! You ought to think about some leather gloves when you're at Tractor supply :-)

    Getting the animals fixed is a very good thing!

    If you set the front loader on it's end it's a top loader... not as big an opening as 'real' top loader.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is exactly what I had to do to get Blanca in the pet carrier but at least she does not mind being petted and is not afraid of me.

      Don't worry I learned my lesson with Sonny when I put on his new cat collar and he scratched me. It was my fault for not using my leather gardening gloves which are thicker.

      Delete
  2. Rob and I think alike.
    Be Safe and Enjoy your cooler temperatures.

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully I will be successful in getting him in the carrier so he can get fixed like Blanca, Paquito and Nico have been.

      Delete