My little Walter

Sunday, August 25, 2019

The boys have a new spot

It has been a while since I have had a chance to update my Boy's blog.  They are all doing well even Katie and her kittens. 

I have not seen momma cat Blanca in a while but I do not worry about her as she is street-savvy and knows how to survive in a rough environment.

With these very hot temperatures, Paquito finally took up space where we have a non-working bathroom that doubles as a shed/storage room and where I have had encounters with fast-moving "brown worms".

In winter the boys would find shelter and I had Cuchas (beds) for them.  Unfortunately, Paquito is not into sharing so he was the only one that could sleep on the dog bed I bought for the three of them.

Now in summer, I was so glad that the boys once again took shelter there.  The floor is made of tile which makes it feel cooler and Paquito, Nico, and Sonny can escape there from the heat.

Was going to upload some pictures but I am having a hard time doing that this evening :-(


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. With these very high temperatures we are having I am glad they have a place to escape to and at the same time be safe.

      Delete