My little Walter

Friday, June 20, 2014

New bale of hay / heavy rains

On father's day I saw that his owner had unloaded that large stock tank (for lack of a better term) and had moved his horse trailer closer to his corral.  I have no idea if he actually took him somewhere.


He also brought home a new bale of hay...did not feed it to him only bought it.


Last night we had heavy rains and during the lighting strikes as I looked out the window I did not see him under his shade structure, he looked to be running from side to side scared...my poor little Walter :-(


Went to check up on him this morning and his corral was a muddy mess and NO ONE had gone to feed or water him.  I am running low on his horse pellets so I fed him a little bit of them as well as the grass clipping from the front yard that I made sure and stored in the garage to keep them dry.


His barrel needed to be filled yesterday but with the rain we received last night he had some water in it this morning.


No comments:

Post a Comment