My little Walter

Monday, May 6, 2013

Pacquio...the proud Papa!

After being fed twice yesterday...I pretty much knew Walter was not going to be fed this morning.  I went to check up on him since no one was home.  On my way to the corral noticed one of the stray cats was keeping a close eye on me.  I named him Waldo because he is all over the place.



I was having my morning conversation with Walter when out of the blue Pacquio leaped up on the fence and scared me half to death!  I had not seen he was inside the corral.  Lucky for me he no longer wants to attack me since the day Walter shared the water I brought for him with him.  Just then I heard a whimper and when I leaned to look into the corral this is what I saw...

Baby Pacquio
He or she is the spitting image of him and he takes good care of his offspring except for the small fact that he is already teaching him to eat Walter's poop :-(



This family needs another dog...like I need a hole in my head!

This would have been a good picture of the three of them
but it was out of focus :(

Would you believe the darn kid did not feed him tonight either?  I was watering the yard and keeping an eye on the corral.  I fed him at 9:00 p.m. and he was famished!

2 comments:

  1. Now you know why I can't stand a dog licking on me,,,lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me neither! I am not a dog person...but I do appreciate well behaved dogs...and Pacquio is not among them.

    ReplyDelete