My little Walter

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Being fed and watered every two days now

Yesterday afternoon I had to make a trip to town and came back late.  It was cold so did not bother to offer him water since he always refuses to drink it.  Just fed him.

I did not get to the corral until this afternoon and he had downed his water barrel to let the stupid kid know he needed water but since he was at school... I gave him some.


I have no idea why they put in that piping to his barrel...what purpose does it serve?  It sure isn't to fill it up!

He was agitated moving his head from side to side so I decided to feed him early since the temperatures are suppose to drop tonight near the freezing mark.


Kept an eye on him but no one fed him this afternoon or evening either.  I walked over there to check on the water situation and as I was walking back the kid jogged by the house...I know he saw me but luckily I did not have his green bucket or anything on me to indicate I had fed and watered him.

Took out the trash and once again saw the kid jogging this time by the back of the church but he did not bother to even look Walter's way.  Last time he was fed by his owners was Sunday and prior to that...two days before.

Late this evening decided to give him a little extra because of the cold temperatures and brought him some more water but he refused to drink it.

No comments:

Post a Comment