My little Walter

Saturday, November 9, 2013

My neglected little guy

When I got back from frolicking in the desert it was raining and though I could see him I did not go visit him.

Tuesday morning I grabbed a gallon of water and walked to his corral...I just had a gut feeling...sure enough he drank it all.  If you have been reading this blog for a while you know Walter would rather eat than drink water.

Came back several times and he ended up drinking 7 gallons....which only made me wonder how long he had been without water!  Damn those worthless owners of his!!!

I still had some horse pellets even though not many since I never bothered to re-stock thinking he had been sold.  He gobbled those up too!

Why oh why do these people even want a horse they do not bother to water or feed?

No comments:

Post a Comment