My little Walter

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

No Walter...don't eat that!

His owner was home all day yesterday Monday, January 13th and he never bothered to feed him. Ramón (not his real name) has several trucks some of which I suspect he must keep at his place of work but he had two at his house so I did not want to take a chance on him seeing me feed him.

The latest of one of Ramón four trucks

However, around 4:50 p.m. I thought I saw Walter eating so I made my way through the back of our property as not to be seen.  Dang, he was eating alright but not what I wanted him to be eating.  I yelled at him...No Walter don't eat that...but he only looked up and kept right on eating his own feces :-(



It just kills me to see him do that but as lazy as Ramón and his worthless son are...I have long suspected they don't feed him so he can do exactly what he was doing and keep those lazy bastards from having to shovel his waste out of the corral.


I really do not know how the Val Verde County Sheriff's Department do not think this is not animal abuse!


No comments:

Post a Comment