My little Walter

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Just what I needed...a rooster!

It was 90 degrees today but we were fortunate to have SE winds at 20 mph gusting to 30 mph all day. My mother has a cold so we have not turned on the air conditioning yet. With the strong winds we opened up all the windows and relied on ceiling fans to keep cool.


Two or three years ago I bought this screen mesh online that you velcro to your door so the mosquitoes and flies do not go in your house.  I used it in the kitchen door and we had a good breeze going when I spotted a rooster...WTH?  I went and grabbed my camera but the little sucker spotted me and took off.  I hid behind trees but did not fool him, lol!


He was all over mom's yard but I did not bother with him anymore.  This evening when I was feeding Walter this big bird flew and landed on the fence by us.  He scared the living daylights out of me!  Then I realized it was the darn rooster!  Sorry buddy, you are out of luck...I am only feeding Walter!


My camera does not take good night time shots.  After I finished feeding him, I went and got it anyway to see if I could manage a half decent photograph...which I did not accomplish...so these will have to do.

Failed at getting either one in the shot, lol!

I found it funny that Walter was not rattled by his presence, as a matter of fact he never acknowledged him. Wonder if he belongs to his owner?


After he saw I was not going to share Walter's pellets with him...he went to sleep and I think he was napping the whole time I was taking pictures...silly rooster.



2 comments: