My little Walter

Saturday, February 23, 2019

Jackson Galaxy - the cat whisperer

A couple of months back I was flipping through channels when the name of a show caught my eye.  "The Cat from Hell" I only watched two or three episodes this was prior to Paquito's "spraying issues".

Today they had marathon episodes of this show.  I learned a lot, first, it does not matter if your cat is spayed/neuter or male/female.  Most spray (pee) because they have other issues going on.  In comes Jackson Galaxy the cat whisperer and works with their owners to address their particular issues.

My goodness in comparison I do not have ANY problems!  I have no idea how the pet owners portrayed in the show put up with their cats.  One lady had her cat pee on her head while she slept not once but multiple times like over ten times.

Others were attacked and actually afraid of their cat.  I love animals but if they had done to me what their cats did to them...they would be gone!!!

They addressed problems that I never considered cats had like strokes and mental illness.  If you have a cat even if they are not problematic, I would recommend this show.

4 comments:

  1. I couldn't keep an animal I was afraid of & call it a pet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We both love Cats but my Late Wife and I had a cat from Hell. He attacked our other Cats as well as anyone who entered the room. He went to a farmer friend who kept him outside before he finally calmed down.
    Be Safe and Enjoy!

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blanca (momma cat) hisses and claws at them but only if they come near her or invade her space when she is eating.

      I was surprised how many cats in the shows I watched had the same problem as your former cat. I could not put up with a cat attacking me.

      Delete