My little Walter

Sunday, March 24, 2019

It is my boys birthday!

My boys turned one-year-old today!

Paquito, Nico and Sonny

I sang Happy Birthday to them this morning and aside from their regular cat food I gave each a good portion of shredded chicken.  I only wish Rudy had been here to celebrate with them :-(

The orange and white cat on the right is not their brother he just showed up one day and never left. While at first, they gave him a hard time they now embrace Sonny as their half-brother.

4 comments:

  1. The orange one looks like our cat Larry....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had no idea you all had a cat, you have never mentioned him.

      Delete
    2. He's an RV cat, not much to be said.
      He's my wife's cat & he tolerates me as long as I feed him now & then, let him out and all that stuff a cat expects from his slaves...

      Delete
    3. "He's an RV cat, not much to be said"...Lol :)

      Delete