My little Walter

Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Katie had her kittens

Katie has not been hanging around the house for long. The only time I see her is if I happen to be washing dishes since I place the cat food on top of the old washing machine that rests close to the kitchen window in the back porch or if I happen to be outside.

She does come to eat and drink water and for the past two days, I have noticed that both Sonny, as well as Paquito, keep on sniffing her rear end.  Do not know what that means but left it at that.

Yesterday afternoon, when she was eating Sonny, would not stop with the sniffing.  Later I went to hang my socks not knowing she was still eating and when she saw me she took off running and I noticed she no longer had that girth around her belly.

This morning she came to eat so I grabbed the phone to take her picture but this photo does not show her new svelte self. Katie looks a lot like Nico but has no tail and runs like a bunny.


Her kittens are probably in the vacant lot next to my mother's property that I own and that is covered with vegetation (mesquite trees, bushes and weeds).

No comments:

Post a Comment