My little Walter

Saturday, September 21, 2019

Met another friend on the trail

Have not had a chance to update the blog in a while. The boys are doing well though I am pissed off at Sonny who has been bullying Katie's kittens and keeping them from eating.

Decided to set up another feeding station apart from the one on top of the old washing machine.  I now have one on the porch on the northern part of the house and where I feed the boys first. After they finish I feed Katie and her brood at the old location.

Paquito keeps on hampering my efforts to go for an early morning walk.  He follows me as he cries like someone was hurting him and I have to keep bringing him back.

Yesterday this little dog that has been keeping an eye on me came to the walking trail.  I see him every day, he has taken up shop by Walter's former corral.  Why is it that strays are attracted to me?  He is such a cute little dog who actually looks like a lamb.


Walter's former owner is horrible human being and obviously is not going to feed this poor little stray much less water him...he barely waters the two horses he currently has in the corral.


The good thing is that in the far end of this street is a pond where he can drink water.  I would love to feed and water him but he would end up chasing and perhaps hurting my boys.  Such a shame we do not have a dog and cat shelter for Val Verde County strays :-(


No comments:

Post a Comment