My little Walter

Monday, September 2, 2019

Met new friends on the trail

Blog Post for Saturday - August 31, 2019

After I thought I had gotten away from Paquito he followed me down the street meowing despite me urging him to go back home.  I kept right on walking as it was Saturday at 7:30 a.m. and there was hardly any traffic.

My new friend did not show up but some other wildlife did.  I was not wearing my glasses so I could not make out from the distance what they were as they were closer to the other street than to the walking trail.

If you look hard they are in the middle
 of the picture to the back.
After a while, they came closer as they were eating something or the other.


Finally, I realized it was three turkeys.


On Saturday, I actually walked for an hour since I got an early start and at least during the morning it was 77 degrees with a cool breeze to go with it.

Thank you for reading Walter's World.

2 comments: