My little Walter

Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Katie brought her kittens

Early yesterday (Tuesday morning) I went to feed the cats while they were not around Katie was and she had one of her kittens with her that looked like a baby Nico. As soon as it saw me it ran behind the water heater closet and she took off the opposite direction.

Two hours later I went back outside to change out their water (I change it twice a day).  I was not prepared for what I saw.  Katie with FOUR kittens.  One was black who looked like Rudy (the cat that left and never came back) another black and gray like Nico and two very light orange.  One had a strange face and the other one was absolutely precious with a lot of fur that kind of looked like a baby lion and lacked a tail like his momma.

Once again all four kittens took off behind the water heater and Katie the opposite way.  What was more surprising was that the boys did not seem bothered by them. This is surprising because Paquito is very territorial and Sonny claims the space behind the water heater as his.

Even the father of the kittens a dark gray cat that Paquito does not like was hanging around surveying the action as he laid on the cinder block fence a respectable distance away.

I do not know what I am going to do with four new mouths to feed plus Katie and Papa Cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment