My little Walter

Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Missing two cats...

Last night we had a hell of a storm...not just rain wise but with high wind gusts, thunder, and lightning.

This morning I could not find Nico or Elvis...first I thought they were sleeping somewhere but after leaving food out for both and not seeing them show up to eat it...it made me wonder :-(

I looked everywhere without finding my boys...finally this afternoon their hunger got the best of them and they came to eat!

Darn, these cats...were they not advertised as helping us (cat owners)  to lower our blood pressure?  If  I  knew who to sue I would!

This afternoon they finally showed up like nothing had happened!


Cat Humor




5 comments:

  1. Your training continues! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cats only react for the moment then everything else is just routine.
    Be Safe and Enjoy acting like a cat.

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rick, you are very knowledgeable about cat behavior.

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete